- This event has passed.
Legacy West Juneteenth Fashion Show
June 19, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
This year, Legacy West will proudly celebrate the historical, influential, and current contributions of the African-American community with the property’s first-ever Juneteenth Fashion Show on Sunday, June 19!
This colorful and vibrant celebration, featuring award-winning fashion designer Venny Etienne of Project Runway as the evening’s emcee, will honor local and nationally recognized Black designers and creatives, entertainers, and more!
See below for all of the details on this special Juneteenth fashion experience.
- Juneteenth Fashion Show – June 19th: Join us at Legacy Hall in the Box Garden for a special Juneteenth fashion experience celebrating Black Excellence, Culture, and Freedom!
- Emceed by award-winning fashion designer Venny Etienne (Project Runway Season 17)
- An appearance will be made by the President of the Dallas Black Chamber of Commerce, Harrison Blair, along with featured designs and selections by the award-winning House of Dasha Boutique, Energy Check, PWR WMN, AND-MADE, One Street Sales, Amy Holly Kaftans, Mezai, Indigo 1745 (USA Today’s Top 10 Best Boutiques), Creteation, celebrity label Don Morphy, celebrity evening wear and bridal designer Ese Azenabor, and others!
- 6 PM: Doors, Beats by DJ Dr. Mack
- 6:30 PM: Fashion Show Begins
- 7 PM: Afterparty ft. a Live Performance by 5-Time GRAMMY Award-winner Tony Williams
- Tickets: General admission and reserved table tickets are available for purchase via this Eventbrite link