- This event has passed.
September 16, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - September 18, 2022 @ 9:00 pm$20 – $75
– Opening date: Friday, September 16
– Closing date: Sunday, September 18
– Reception date/time (if applicable): Opening Night VIP/Press Preview – Friday, September 16 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
– Artist(s) or Exhibitors:
Texas: Art Gallery Pure (Dallas), Jumper Maybach Gallery (Houston), Ray Jiang Art (Houston), Amy Voss Art (Dallas), Patrick Jones Gallery (Dallas), Roni Zulu Fine Art (Austin), Mindy Williamson Gallery (Dallas), Ishi Gallery (Dallas), Yasmin Youssef Gallery (Austin), Nosheen Iqbal Art (Richardson), Larry Phifer Art (El Paso), Sudeep Kumar Art (Frisco), Michal Romero (Fort Worth), Edith Torres Fine Art (Plano), Jumper Maybach Art (Houston), Steven Lavaggi Gallery (Austin), Macqueen Gallery (Austin), Allan Rodewald’s Fine Arts (Houston)
National/International: The Gallery Steiner (Austria), Sammoun Fine Art (Quebec), Eka Peradze Art (Berlin), Renssen Art Gallery (Amsterdam), ADC Fine Art (Cincinnati), Perseus Gallery (Miami),
Diego Victoria Fine Art Gallery (Miami), Fabloz Artistry (United Kingdom), Shima Shanti (California), Lyn Hiner Studios (California), Sebastien Courty (New York), Pollux America (New Jersey), Kate Taylor (Toronto), Sanmu Kunisada (Tokyo), Mon Gi Fine Art (Mexico)
– Venue name, address, phone & website for the general public: Dallas Market Hall, 2200 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207, (214) 655-6100, https://redwoodartgroup.com/artexpo-dallas/
Tickets: $20 — $75
– Brief description of the event: Artexpo Dallas will showcase progressive works by more than 300 artists from Texas, across the U.S. and internationally—presenting original prints, paintings, drawings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, giclee, lithographs and glass works, among other contemporary and fine art.
- Full description of event: As one of six nationwide fairs produced by Redwood Art Group, the inaugural Artexpo Dallas will take place September 16—18 at the Dallas Market Hall. Anticipated to be an annual must-attend event on the Dallas arts and social calendar, Artexpo Dallas is the sister show to the renowned Artexpo New York, that celebrated its 45th Anniversary in April this year. Artexpo Dallas is in partnership with WestEdge Design Fair, the country’s leading home and interior design show. One ticket allows attendance at both Artexpo Dallas and WestEdge Design Fair under one roof at the Dallas Market Hall, that anticipates an estimated 15,000 art and design enthusiasts traveling from across the state to discover some of today’s leading local, national and international galleries, as well as established and emerging artists from around the world. Artexpo Dallas will showcase progressive works by more than 300 artists, presenting original prints, paintings, drawings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, giclee, lithographs and glass works, among other contemporary and fine art. For more information, visit www.redwoodartgroup.com/artexpo-dallas/